Consent To Information Collection and Use
We may use your personal or account information for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you and to improve the quality of the Website and Services
- To provide information to you so that you may use the Website and Services more effectively
- To communicate with you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the Services, or of the availability of any service we provide
- To assess service levels, monitor traffic patterns and gauge popularity of different service options
- To carry out our marketing activities
- To respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties
- To respond to your requests for customer service
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, us, our users and the public; and as required or authorized by law
We may occasionally communicate with you regarding our products, services, news and events. You have the option to not receive this information. We provide an opt-out function within all email communications of this nature, or will cease to communicate with you for this purpose if you contact us and tell us not to communicate this information to you. The only kind of these communications that you may not “opt-out” of are those required to communicate announcements related to the Services, including information specific to your account, planned Services suspensions and outages. We will attempt to minimize this type of communication to you.
Age of Consent
We do not knowingly provide our Services to, and will not collect the personal information of anyone under the age of consent.
Cookies and Log Files
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Services. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.